Older People and Carers
36 new referrals to our Risk Register of older people who live alone or may have additional needs.
We are continuing to provide an Alternative Service Provision for older people, carers and their families over the next period of time.
To identify local older people who live alone, no other help, or who may have additional needs.
We have received 36 new referrals to our Risk Register
- To help us make regular weekly social contact calls to all individual group members to help alleviate social isolation/loneliness.
- Telephone Befriending/contact - regular weekly 'Social Contact' calls (to address social isolation and loneliness) or more often, as needed.
Practical Help/volunteer support with any basic tasks needed...
Volunteers have been recruited from within PDP & Leith Timebank to assist with practical tasks such as shopping, collecting prescriptions/over the counter medications, walking dogs taking bins out, etc.
We hope to produce a regular newsletter which we will post out to you. If you have any ideas or suggestions for content you would enjoy – do contact us and let us know!
(articles on safety and health issues, crossword, home based activity ideas, handy tips) which is posted out to older people.
We are in touch with agencies that can help with any queries or concerns raised by older people, carers or families.
New referrals - please phone 07375 918 524 or email email@example.com.
Young People and Families
- Virtual' Youth clubs (providing 370 opportunities for young people)
- Activities to do at home
- Call/support line (674 calls to vulnerable young people)
- One-to-one support calls (61 to vulnerable young people, 92 calls to parents and families)
- Resource packs (281 activity packs, school packs and sensory packs)
- 47 new referrals
Please phone 07375 918 524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTENDED SERVICE USERS:
- Older People
- Young People
TYPE(S) OF SUPPORT:
- Food/Shopping Delivery
- Pharmacy Pick-ups
- Reducing Social Isolation
- Activity packs
- Telephone befriending/support
- One-to-one support
TELEPHONE: 07375 918524