We have received confirmation from Presbytery that our application to reopen the church for worship has been approved. The church will therefore open again for worship on Sunday 13 September at 10:30am.
In accordance with Scottish Government regulations and Church of Scotland guidance, measures are in place to minimise the risk of transmission of Covid-19 at Broughton St Mary’s:
- Attendance at worship is limited to 40 persons. This includes the worship leader and organist.
- Worshippers are requested to wear a face covering.
- Hand sanitisers are available on entry to, and exit from the church.
- You will be required to give your contact details as part of NHS Scotland’s Test and Protect strategy.
- Social distancing should be observed within and around the building. Please keep 2 metres apart.
- We may ask you to sit in a particular pew or seat.
For those that are not able to attend worship in person, you will still be able to join via audio and video conference as before. Please see Virtual Worship (https://www.bstmchurch.org.uk/2020/04/home-worship) for simple instructions on how to take part.
Normal service details...
Worship is the most important thing we do at Broughton St Mary's.
During worship we want people to feel secure and at ease so they can personally express and develop their relationship with God. To aid people in this we offer three very different kinds of worship:
Sunday: Morning Worship - 10:30am
Almost recognisable as 'traditional' worship with a children's club and creche.