During Covid -19, we are doing minor repairs on the spot on Fridays and Saturdays only (puncture repairs and minor adjustments), but please wait outside until it’s finished and the mechanic will let you know when to come in.
Minor repairs on Fridays and Saturdays from 10:00am - 4:30pm.
We will clean your bike when it’s received and when it’s handed back.
Normal service details...
You may need a repair to get your bike back on the road, or perhaps it just doesn’t run as smoothly as it used to. We offer repairs and servicing at competitive rates by our highly experienced team of mechanics. We can also source a variety of reconditioned parts from our stock, saving you money.
Call us on 0131 668 1967 to book your bike in for a service or repair. We can carry out almost any repair/adjustment to your bike, from small jobs, such as replacing an inner-tube, to larger jobs, such as a complete bike build.
Basic Service: £35
- Safety check
- Brake and gear adjust
- Tyres inflated to the correct pressure
- Drivetrain and cable lubrication
- Advisory note for any further work required
Nuts and bolts service: £55
As above, plus:
- Clean, degrease and relube the drivetrain
- Adjust hubs if applicable/possible
- Adjust headset if applicable/possible
- Check all nuts and bolts are secure
- Wheels trued on the bike
Bells and whistles: £100
As above, plus:
- Hubs cleaned and regreased
- Headset cleaned and regreased
- Bottom bracket cleaned and regreased
- Wheels trued using the wheel jig
- Seatpost removed and regreased
- Handlebar stem removed and regreased
Puncture repair (including new inner tube): £10 for standard wheel and £15 for hub gear
Spoke replacement (including spoke): £10
Rim brake pad replacement (per brake): £8 + brake pads (£6)