Craigmillar Park Church serves Edinburgh's Newington area, in Scotland. It is a congregation of the Church of Scotland. The church building dates from 1879, and the adjacent hall was added in 1899.
The present congregation is the result of a voluntary union of the former Craigmillar Park and Mayfield South congregations in 1966.
The church is situated in Newington, a leafy suburb situated some two miles south of Princes Street, Edinburgh. Our building is situated on the main North–South bus route stretching from the East end of Princes Street through Newington towards Liberton. We are adjacent to the Royal Blind School. Our congregation is an active member of Newington Churches Together, the local ecumenical association. We are part of an informal parish grouping with two nearby Church of Scotland parishes - Mayfield Salisbury and Reid Memorial - and enjoy cordial relations with the local Roman Catholic and Scottish Episcopal Church congregations. We hold regular joint services with Mayfield Salisbury and Reid Memorial, and there are many close informal links between members of the various congregations.
The main diet of worship is at 10.30 am each Sunday with special services during Easter week and at Christmas. Formal Holy Communion is celebrated on the first Sundays of March, June, September and December, and also on Easter Sunday. In addition, informal communion services are conducted in the chapel following the normal service on the first Sunday of every month.